Who is this course for?
- Passionate teachers about transforming the lives of speakers of other languages by teaching them English.
- Teachers without a TESOL certification yet, but want to teach English and need a starting point.
- TESOL certified teachers who want to access ideas, exercises and activities to implement in your classroom or refresh your theoretical knowledge.
- Learners with an English proficiency level starting at the CEFR B1 level can benefit from the program.
- Teachers who don’t want to just preach to their classroom and who value the communicative approach.
- Teachers that want to learn the teaching methods PPP and TTT.
- Teachers’ committed to helping students succeed in their English learning journey.
ETP has 120 hours of authentic content, spread in 4 units and 4 unit tests.
- Unit 1: Language learning methodology and systems
- Unit 2: Strategies for effective teaching and helping students succeed
- Unit 3: How to build teaching materials and practical information on lessons plans
- Unit 4: Learning, planning and assessment
Each unit contains 10 lessons. Each lesson, contains:
- Main Stimulus: in the form of an ongoing dialogue between a new teacher and his mentor.
- Learning Points: outlines the methodology, skills, teaching methods, and materials that can be used.
- Vocabulary Page: includes keywords, as well as their definitions and pronunciation.
- Practice questions explore how items discussed in the stimulus can be used by students. Learners complete exercises that they can possibly adapt to use in their own classrooms.
- Quizzes in every lesson help to assess understanding of concepts.
- Takeaways: 40 worksheets to build a portfolio of extra materials and ideas that can be transferred to classroom use.
After completing the four units and tests, you’ll receive your English Teacher Prep Certificate of completion via email as a downloadable PDF within 1-2 weeks of completing the final required course. In addition, certificates are configured and ready for you to upload and share on LinkedIn.
Get TEFL Certified
Qualify for jobs worldwide with our TEFL Certiﬁcate and digital badge.
University students, seeking an exciting opportunity to travel and broaden their horizons.
New teachers with no formal teaching experience, with a minimum level of CEFR B1.
Educators seeking a professional development certification to refresh their knowledge and increase their teaching toolbox.
The ETP course will be available for purchase soon.
Register to be the first to learn when the course registrations are open.
Building a Multilingual World
Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology. We strive to enable educators in delivering personalized learning experiences in blended classrooms and online.