Keeping Connected: Leveraging Body Language as your Virtual Superpower
Zoom fatigue is real… and engaging both in-person and virtual participants during meetings can be a challenge.
Discover how to use body language as a superpower to elevate your communication and increase productivity.
This presentation will cover the must-haves when virtually communicating and provide you with tips and tricks for reading and engaging students online.
Join us and learn:
- How to make eye contact (especially when there are 20+ faces on your screen)
- How to make a great virtual and digital-first impression!
- The video technique Chris Hemsworth, Jennifer Aniston, and Matthew McConaughey have mastered to enhance their video charisma and build trust
- How to give appropriate space virtually while making sure you have the right angle
- Lighting, background, & sound equipment needed to get the job done
Presenter: Kristin Bock
Bio: Kristin Bock, is a certified body language specialist and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. She has over 25+ years of non-profit experience in the caregiving field and has worked in a variety of positions including a Live-in Manager at a group home, Management Supervisor, Human Resources Specialist, and Staff Development Coordinator. For 17 years she was an Employee Trainer and it is in this position where she became aware of the true power of body language. Learn more about her.
Platform: Microsoft Teams Live Event
Register to attend the live event
Date: Thursday, May 13th, 2021
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 am EDT (check your local timezone here)
Certificate: Attendees who join us live will receive an attendance certificate. Please fill in your name as you would like shown on the certificate.
Recording: Can’t make it at this time? No problem, all registrants will receive the recording to access on-demand and watch it at your preferred time.