Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combina más de dos décadas de contenido de aprendizaje de idiomas con tecnología de punta. Nos esforzamos por permitir a los educadores ofrecer experiencias de aprendizaje personalizadas en aulas combinadas y en línea.
Con oficinas ubicadas tanto en Canadá como en China, ofrecemos una selección diversa de programas educativos y metodología de aprendizaje avanzada y sistemas de gestión de contenido (LMS) para K-12, educación superior y corporaciones.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
About the role
ELL is looking for a highly energetic and results-oriented individual for the role of Client Success Operations (CSO). CSO will be responsible for ELL service desk that will coordinate across all Subject Matter Experts at the company, including IT, product development departments, marketing, etc. The successful candidate has B2B SaaS customer service experience and will focus on supporting pre-sales and post-sales activities. You will champion the success of our clients (including distributors, sales agents, and other sales channels.) and ensure a positive experience of ELL suite of products. We have a strong presence in Latin America and this role requires fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.
- Responsible for ELL service desk and bridging the communication with Ops and IT teams to meet SLA (from initial request to ensure the issue has been addressed).
- Leading post-sales activities: Onboarding new customers, refresh trainings to existing customers, ad-hoc calls to educate on the ELL suite of products, etc.
- Develop training materials (video tutorials, manuals, etc.) to support projects implementation and product launches
- Work across departments to develop robust processes (SOPs) and workflows pertaining to the day-to-day operations and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Become product expert and monitor system performance and escalate issues to IT teams.
- Periodically, generating reports of products usage, ticketing usage data to enable internal decision-making and resource allocation.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science. Minimum of 3 years of experience in a CSO role, leading/facilitating project management of technology implementation preferable in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrate working knowledge of software applications and customer/end-user solutions (remote monitoring and support). Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify the right resources to resolve problems
- Hands-on experience with CRMs such as Trello, Insightly, Freshdesk and support platforms
- Ability to manage your time in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and requirements on your time and adjust priorities on the fly “outside of the box” thinking.
- Strong Project Management experience will be a plus
- Near-native Spanish proficient and advance English
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and function independently.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please consider applying below:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as per the essential skills, experience and qualifications listed above
Please note, only candidates based out of LATAM will be considered for this position.