Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology that enables educators to deliver personalized learning experiences in classrooms and online. ELL offers a diverse selection of education programs and advanced Learning and Student Management Systems (LMS) for K-12, higher education and corporates. ELL‘s learning ecosystem leads the language education industry with fullsupport to teachers’ pedagogies, resulting in tangible achievements for any student learning a new language.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
About the role
We are looking for a highly energetic and results-oriented individual for the role of Customer Success Specialist.
CSS will be responsible for
- Managing a portfolio of clients across LATAM and working directly with these institutions to implement the ELL portfolio of language software.
- Onboarding new clients and continuously training existing clients on new products and features.
- Creating up-to-date support materials (ie. Presentations, guides, videos etc.) for the client knowledge base.
- Addressing client needs via the ELL service desk while coordinating across all Subject Matter Experts at the company, including IT, product development departments, marketing, etc.
- Championing the success of our clients (including distributors, sales agents, and other sales channels) and ensure a positive experience of ELL suite of products
- Degree in Language Education or a related field.
- 2+ years experience working with institutions delivering or coordinating language learning programs.
- 2+ years B2B SaaS customer service experience supporting post-sales activities.
- Profession fluency in both Spanish and English is required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please consider applying below:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as per the essential skills, experience and qualifications listed above