Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology that enables educators to deliver personalized learning experiences in classrooms and online. ELL offers a diverse selection of education programs and advanced Learning and Student Management Systems (LMS) for K-12, higher education and corporates. ELL‘s learning ecosystem leads the language education industry with fullsupport to teachers’ pedagogies, resulting in tangible achievements for any student learning a new language.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to spearhead our marketing team at our e-learning company. As part of our organization, you will play a pivotal role in creatinh, designing and deploying marketing strategies for Business to Institutions.
What you will be doing
- Design content marketing strategies and set short and long-term goals.
- Create, design and deploy marketing strategies for Business to Institutions (we do not sell B2C), hence targeted approach towards building credibility and value in our brand, Everybody Loves Languages
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients worldwide.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Work with the sales team to ensure lead follow up and involvement with presentations and closing business opportunities.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- Develop marketing materials in English and other languages (for certain markets), arrange events, and develop an online presence consisting of multiple websites, emailing campaigns, webinars and other relevant initiatives.
- Develop product and corporate presentations.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization.
- Has minimum of 5+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role with excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Has minimum of 5+ experience in a high-tech, Education (Higher Ed, K12) and or e-Learning experience highly preferred.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns/materials that drive sales growth including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Spanish is an asset but not required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please consider applying below:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as per the essential skills, experience and qualifications listed above