Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combina más de dos décadas de contenido de aprendizaje de idiomas con tecnología de punta. Nos esforzamos por permitir a los educadores ofrecer experiencias de aprendizaje personalizadas en aulas combinadas y en línea.
Con oficinas ubicadas tanto en Canadá como en China, ofrecemos una selección diversa de programas educativos y metodología de aprendizaje avanzada y sistemas de gestión de contenido (LMS) para K-12, educación superior y corporaciones.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
About the role
ELL Technologies is seeking fluent, bilingual (English-Portuguese) translators to translate and adapt English language learning lessons into Brazilian Portuguese. Some content creation is also involved. Paid per unit translated and adapted into Brazilian Portuguese.
- Brazilian English teachers with CEFR C1 level of English
- Native in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Must have experience editing and creating learning materials in Portuguese.
- Translation/Adaptation/Localization of lessons from English to Portuguese.
- Some lesson content creation also required (8% of workload).
- Several weeks of full-time work available.
- Part-Time is also okay as you are paid per unit.
What is in a Unit?
- There are 11 lessons and 1 test per unit
- Learning Points (generally 2 per lesson)
- Target Words (5 to 10 per lesson with definition and example from the main dialogue or text)
- Main dialogue or text
- 3 Let’s practice exercises (generally 5 – 7 questions)
- 5 Quiz exercises (generally 3-5 questions)
- an extension activity that can be done alone or with others (an explanation and 5-7 points on how to complete the activity)
- a lesson test
- audio listed in Media section with file numbers noted
- image file names from original lesson listed in Media section
- Put through a spell/grammar check
- Each lesson will be typed into a template
- All material will be checked for plagiarism.
- The development of a unit takes between 30 and 40 hours of work. We need full-time consultants who can produce a unit per week and part-time consultants who can deliver a unit every two weeks.
- Payment: 400 Canadian Dollars per unit produced.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please consider applying below:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as per the essential skills, experience and qualifications listed above
Please note, only candidates that will be considered for an interview will be contacted.