Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology. We strive to enable educators in delivering personalized learning experiences in blended classrooms and online.
With offices located both in Canada and China, we offer a diverse selection of education programs and advanced Learning Methodology and Content Management Systems (LMS) for K-12, higher education and corporations.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
About the opportunity
ELL Technologies is seeking a fluent, bilingual (English-Portuguese) proofreader and editor for Brazilian Portuguese CEFR B1 and B2 instructional materials.
- CEFR C1 level of English
- Native in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Excellent knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese Grammar
- Must have experience editing and proofreading instructional materials in Portuguese.
- Proofread and edit CEFR B1 and B2 instructional material produced in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Check all materials for plagiarism.
- Check for uniformity in design.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please consider applying below:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as per the essential skills, experience and qualifications listed above
Please note, only candidates that will be considered for an interview will be contacted.