Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology. We strive to enable educators in delivering personalized learning experiences in blended classrooms and online.
With offices located both in Canada and China, we offer a diverse selection of education programs and advanced Learning Methodology and Content Management Systems (LMS) for K-12, higher education and corporations.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
- Research needs, interview stakeholders, define vision and structure and oversee the development (design, content, definitions, and production) of products for language learners of all ages.
- Curriculum design and delivery- online and blended EFL/ESL courses, professional development, and English for Special Purposes.
- Project management- coordinating with design, programming, and other functions of the organization
- Instructional design- the ability to conceptualize, develop and articulate vision for our programs including product management, content, overseeing design, training, and materials development.
Training & Management
- Support sales by providing Pedagogy rational to prospective and existing clients
- Strong training, presentation, and communication skills
- Provide teacher and user training to clients
- Ability to work and adapt training and communications to large organizations internationally (including Ministries of Education), as well as, smaller companies
- Oversee a team of content writers, local pedagogy support, and outsourced parties
Education and Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in the field of Pedagogy and ESL/EFL
- Experience developing e-learning solutions with a wide adoption success
- Advanced degree in Education or Language Studies
- Direct classroom or online teaching experience
- From time to time may be required to publish white papers or write articles related to pedagogy issues.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter, and team player.
- Our company operates internationally. The ideal candidate must have the ability to understand and work with cultures in Latin America, Asia and beyond is key.
About Everybody Loves Languages
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology that enables educators to deliver personalized learning experiences in classrooms and online. ELL offers a diverse selection of education programs and advanced Learning and Student Management Systems (LMS) for K-12, higher education and corporates. ELL‘s learning ecosystem leads the language education industry with full support to teachers’ pedagogies, resulting in tangible achievements for any student learning a new language.
Members of our team come from decades of experience in both the education and technology industries. With educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.