Everybody Loves Languages (ELL) combines over two decades of language learning content with state-of-the-art technology. We strive to enable educators in delivering personalized learning experiences in blended classrooms and online.
With offices located both in Canada and China, we offer a diverse selection of education programs and advanced Learning Methodology and Content Management Systems (LMS) for K-12, higher education and corporations.
With a mission to build a multilingual world using the best technologies and language learning methodologies, our team’s international experience culminates in our product development and service offerings with educational backgrounds that span from Europe to South America to Asia, providing a consultative approach to our customer needs.
About the role
We are looking for a stellar marketing coordinator to join us for your summer co-op program.
- Curate and manage the content of corporate social media pages in alignment with the strategic plan, mission, and vision.
- Manage and grow social media communities to increase engagement and brand trust.
- Monitor social and news environment and work to leverage any news opportunities.
Email/Web Copywriting and Collateral – Support executing our messaging strategy on multiple channels:
- Copywriting for campaign emails, landing pages, digital ads, sponsorships, enablement toolkits, and other internal and external client communications and digital assets
- Coordinate the proper proofread and reviews of communication/copywriting
- Coordinate the creation, updating, and deployment of campaign asset updates, graphics, and supporting digital
Campaign communication and execution:
- Coordinate campaign updates/changes and related communications with sales and partners (internal and external)
- Help to provide awareness and align campaign communication plans with internal teams (pedagogical, tech, operations, support, etc.)
Webinar Coordination and Support:
- Support and assist the team with webinar coordination, administrative, and logistics duties
- This would include things like managing pre-webinar coordination, maintaining reg/lists/systems, webinar data/reporting, coordinating tasks and action follow-up, assisting with planning/set-up logistics, review and testing Teams webinar platform and related tech, day-of-event support, etc.
Reporting and Metrics:
- Leverage Insightly, WordPress, Mailchimp, HubSpot to pull campaign metrics
- Scrub lists, pull email addresses, create custom segmentation
- Suggest improvements and optimization to existing tactics to improve overall performance
- Effectively run projects from beginning to end, reporting to the senior leadership and stakeholders; raise awareness to challenges and
- Assist other teams with cross-function projects; such as pedagogical and technical teams.
Work Experience Recommendations:
- Advanced communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Excellent communication writing and/or copywriting skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including multi-tasking and time management
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, think fast under pressure, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with learning new technology systems quickly
- Creative mindset and stamina to try new things and figure out how to continuously improve
Currently enrolled in Business Administration or related with the Co-op option